JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
7/16/2026 7:26:38 PM
3

The aim seems off

I noticed that the stuttering is bad but also the mouse feels off. I am fighting the aim constantly while the game or something is pushing my aim to go somewhere I don't want it to go. This happened after the game breaker patch.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Try playing on controller without "enhancements" ....... it's pretty farked at the best of times attempting to hit the target. Bungie mentioned that this issue "has been fixed" but I reckon it's been "fixed" in 100% the opposite way as requested.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    5 Replies
    • Imagine aim assist for the "top gunplay" in destiny ends up ruining the gunplay after the patch Ironic

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • I feel like when I go into a lane or strafe it feels... stiffer than it did before Monument of Triumph update. Because the strafe feels different, so does my aim. I have been changing my sensitivity and dead zones but I think the old feel is just gone like the rest of it and we just accept this version till the wheels come off.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon