JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
2/16/2025 4:35:56 AM
0

Lost/unable to progress. Recovery?

As the title states. I stopped playing after I finished with Witch Queen. I recently purchased The Light and Darkness collection to get back into it. I wanted to pick up where I left off and finish up getting my exotic glaive, however, it’s as if I haven’t done anything with Witch Queen. I’m reaching out to see if there’s an avenue of help or any resources available to me to try and rectify this.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon