JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
10/24/2024 3:50:26 AM
0

Standing out pixel in a preview graphic of Ember of Resolve

Probably not very important, but I noticed it, so I'm posting about it, idk if it's intended or not, and if it isn't only visible for me, or others also can see this in-game. (I don't know if I used "preview graphic" in the title correctly, but I mean in the subclass menu where you also can see and choose other fragments) It's probably not very visible normally but in the image I probably have an ornament that has shining white parts on it (in this scenario it was probably the Sublime Robes)

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon