JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
6/18/2024 9:42:58 PM
2

I keep getting solo loaded into Breach/Khovostov bug

Not sure why but ive loaded jnto breach 3 times trying to complete the weekly mission and it puts me in solo not sure if its just me. Also not sure what bug i have but nothing ive done can get me my 17th mote for Khovostov
English
#Help #console

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Matchmaking seems broken for everyone right now. I get solo loaded into it also and I'm on Steam

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • I started 1st Vanguard Strike and was in Solo for the first 10 or so mins. which was good as I needed to do some specific type of kills. Check your network NAT settings it should be open

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      8 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon