JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
6/7/2024 3:45:06 AM
2

Rose dropped instead of Riposte?

I'm not a huge crucible player at all. I actually avoid it when I can. I really wanted to get my hands on riposte but after completing my placement matches, I was rewarded with rose? Last season I chose belisarius-d so I did not acquire rose. I'm assuming this is why I was given Rose. (?) My main concern is if I will be able to acquire riposte now? Do I have to wait a week? Am I doomed forever? Thanks for your patience in answering.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon