JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
2/17/2024 6:37:45 PM
2

Cant access my account info after activating cross save

I activated Cross save between my Xbox, steam and epic accounts for ease of use, when i tried playing a kept getting the same error code bat, but my internet works perfectly fine. after that I disabled it to change the files to my steam files (was using Xbox files) but there is a 80+ days cooldown for this and I cant currently play unless I start from scratch again. I need some help to see if i can finally access my account. Thanks in advance.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Fireteam finder Beta help is not the correct forum for this post. I suggest putting it in the general help or console/Pc depending on the issue. If it is more a eververse issue, I would put it in that forum.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • The 90 day cooldowns for Silver purchases and deactivating Cross Save are mandatory and Bungie will not bypass or shorten them for security reasons.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon