JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
6/1/2023 8:29:06 PM
3

underrated weapons, aspects, fragments, perks, etc

So I recently was kind of tired of the meta so I decided to go and get my oldest and most strange exotics and weapons, and some of then surprised me. I tried Arc for the first time in forever, and I enjoyed it more than the other subclasses. Any underrated opinions are welcome.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by mayo68: 6/1/2023 9:20:49 PM
    Striker/Coldheart…probably meta, but oh so fun to play! Throw in blinding for kicks and giggles.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • It’s not underrated, but I hadn’t used them in forever, and with the right mods and fragments, sunbracers is nutty when there are lots of ads. My solar warlock was starfire, period. But with sunbracers I have my melee back before my last grenade always, it’s madness, never spammed nades like this before.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Also, Sunshot surprised me. Not a fan of all hand cannons but Sunshot is definitely an underrated weapon.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon