JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
1/11/2023 10:08:26 PM
0

Error Message Slew

Hi all! I would like to find out what is going on with these error codes on PS4. I tried to log in after reset quite a number of times, to no avail. After a bit, I finally got the error code NIGHTINGALE. I tried again, following the instructions, and I then got a CHICKEN error code. I decided, “okay, this has to be a console cache problem,” so I reset the console cache. I now get nothing but WEASEL for trying to log in. What did I do wrong? How do I fix it?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon