JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
1/10/2023 11:51:57 AM
1

Can Bungie Help me Investigate why I'm getting PLUM error code

This has been happening since the last week of season 18 and soft booting my PC is no longer a solution. I think the main culprit may be my virus protection however, after setting "Destiny 2" as an exclusion the seemed to resolve but only for that one play session. [b]This has gotten so bad that I'm questioning whether to buy the Next DLC expansion on PC or not.[/b] I've sent emails to both Bungie and Battleye with no response, so I'm feeling quite isolated/ignored. The only other thing that may be triggering Battleye is my old input hardware [b](Logitech MK320)[/b] which sometimes switches my input from the controller to the Keyboard at random.[b][u] Lastly, no I do not have any cheat hardware or software on this system which violates Bungie's terms of use which actually makes this situation more frustrating.[/u][/b] [b]Note: Since August 2022, I've re-purchased all the DLC (except 30th anniversary) for PC, because I was done with the Next-gen console stock shortages.[/b]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon