JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
1/5/2023 10:13:17 PM
1

Did not receive an email after using Digital Redemption code

I entered a digital redemption code for the Destiny 2 Emblem - Be True. I understand I should have received an email afterwards but did not. Should I have? The item is also not in my Collections, even after 24 hours. thank you.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Greetings! I see it in your collections, be sure to check under Flair > Emblems > General. Note that it won't have any sort of indicator that something new is there, it just appears after the code is redeemed. No email is sent.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon