JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
10/21/2022 8:54:43 PM
1

Found out a friend cheats.

A buddy of mine has been using a xim (mouse and keyboard on console) on xbox for quite some time now. It feels like a betrayal. He talks all this hot -blam!- like he's good at the game, when he's LITERALLY getting an unfair advantage. It's a very conflicting topic considering he's my friend, but I don't condone cheating. He keeps saying he won't get banned or anything for it, and it's pissing me off because he'a just going to keep doing it. He's a toxic player by many definitions, and I think he needs to pay for his misconduct. What can I/we do to get him banned. If he's really going to act this way, I have no problem aiding in his ban if at all possible. How would I report him for this? And what's the best course of action to begin this process. I'm very tired of his -blam!-.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon