JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by Coulson: 5/25/2022 7:32:37 PM
12

[BUG] Void vortex grenades doing much less damage after patch

Hi, Just found this https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/uwzjir/overcharged_vortex_grenade_tic_damage_heavily/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share Tested myself in the same lost sector as the Reddit post and can confirm that vortex grenades do around 3 times less damage today than before the season of the haunted patch. Edit: another test from a well known Destiny player that confirms the above information. https://youtu.be/fAoFSWULg58 Voidwall grenades have the same issue with tic damage, 3x reduction compared to last season.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Any updates on the issue?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello Coulson, Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I'll do some investigating and get back to you soon!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    7 Replies
    • Not only is this happening for me, but with a contraverse hold build, ability cooldowns seems to be bugged as well. My rift is taking longer than the base cooldown alone, and I'm T9 recovery. I produce 4 wells with a grenade kill, yet my grenade only refills 50% and that's with the CH benefit as well. To illustrate, I simply switched classes (arc still running contraverse hold), just because I was running plain vanguard playlist, and I was getting full grenade energy from 4 arc wells. This issue seems to be tied to the void class overall. The difference in grenade cooldowns as well is 0:47 for vortex, and 0:40 for pulse at T10 discipline. With this bug, both solar and void are unplayable for me, and I have no interest in stasis or arc at the moment. I hope this can be resolved quickly.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • I noticed this issue too, I hope it's a bug because that would kill the warlock void 3.0 playstyle.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Between these issues and the artifice armor issue, I'm pretty strapped about playing my hunter.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • -blam!-, this season is just bugged to hell. The Tower is currently a buggy mess, and now this. What else is there that got screwed up with the coding?

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Noticed this as well......super seems to be a bit less too.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Issue with the scatter grenade not doing enough damage as well

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Yup I’m noticing the same thing with my Chaos Accelerant + contraverse build. Sure hope it’s a bug

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      1 Reply
      • Hoping this is a bug as well!

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        1 Reply
        • I'm experiencing this as well. Commenting for visibility.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • Noticed this as well commenting in hopes it gets a response

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon