JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
3/30/2022 3:34:09 AM
0

Crucible: your AFK detection is lousy and I hate it

TBH Crucible for me is a chore at best. I'm there for the pinnacle and the weekly bright dust from bounties and I'm out. I'm also very bad at it. I wanna get the 3 matches done and never look back. What sucks is when a match doesn't count towards the 3 for the weekly, forcing me to do more. I'm in there capping zones and moving the whole time, but I lose a majority of gunfights and that's not going to change. The appearance to me is "your k/d was too low so you must have been afk, no credit for you." It's honestly kind of insulting. I'm participating the whole time and being denied a participation trophy. Does my being target practice count for nothing?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon