JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
3/13/2022 10:32:49 PM
0

Open Clan

Hello everyone! Looking for some active people on Destiny 2. I had made a clan a while ago, and gave people the benefit of the doubt to play but I've had to kick a lot of people due to them being inactive. If you're looking for a clan with active members, please consider joining mine. I will be making sure that everyone is active in our clan roster. Thanks!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon