JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
12/1/2021 10:54:32 PM
13

Solo Queue Unbroken!

After a year of grinding, I finally got it. What a journey. I used to be trash at this game, if you can believe it. Now, I can say… That I’m just ok at this game. Got plenty to learn, old habits to break. Pro tip: trust those thumbs! You’re better at this game than you think. You know how to aim, how to strafe, how to peek. If your team is down a few rounds or let the enemy team catch up, stay calm and refocus. One change can sway a match. Be that change. Good luck and have fun, Guardians. See you in the Crucible!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon