JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
10/28/2021 10:49:09 PM
0

Arc Charge Duplication Glitch

I launched the disgraced strike earlier today and when I spawned in I noticed a relic icon on my screen. I decided to go to it and when I got there I saw a large pile of arc charges that had been spawned on the ground in the cosmodrome. I know this is a small bug but wanted to make the teams aware of it.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon