JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
8/29/2021 5:13:19 PM
1

Digital Awards

Hi, I got an issue with the digital awards. Everytime i try to collect the new award (emblem) for collecting the new 180 hc it just reloads the website and it didnt collect. I restarted the game and it wasnt in my collection either. I tried it over the past few days and still no success. pls help yours faithfully, Vni

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I just claimed it without any issues. I was using the Google Chrome browser on a Windows 10 computer. You might try different browsers. Also, if you have any ad/popup/cookie blockers enabled you may want to try and disable those as they can interfere with websites working correctly.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon