JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
8/26/2021 11:12:43 PM
0

Tracing the Stars I BUG/GLITCHED

Picked up quest from HELM abandoned quests vault. Went to Dreaming City, found Atlas items in this order: Central Cave Oracle Orrery Spined Tree Lower Cliffside and Bay was left for last While attempting the Bay Alcove, I completed the lost sector. It was not in the lost sector. Another fireteam member joined me and found its location and obtained it. I have yet to see one in the location it is supposed to be. I have fast traveled and retried the sector, went to orbit and returned, went to HELM, abandoned the quest, reacquired it with the 4 completed ones remaining on it, shut the game off and restarted it, and reattempted it. No such luck. Please advise Bungie.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon