JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
6/22/2021 5:38:06 AM
2

Emblem code redemption

Hi all....I've entered several emblem codes into bungie.net code redemption screen. Its confirmed the codes on my redemption history but I can't find them. I've tried collections screen...postmaster and Amanda Holiday. I've changed characters and signed out and back in but enough. Any ideas

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hey, some of the codes on that website are exclusively for [b][u]Destiny 1[/u][/b]. This means you will not receive some of them. The ones for D2 that are universal are: • Sequence Flourish • Visionary • Future In Shadow • Galilean Excursion The other codes are not for [b][u]Destiny 2[/u][/b]. Hope this clears it up for you!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • Hey there. Which emblems? Redeemed emblems appear in Collections, Flair/Emblems/General. I can see The Visionary, Cryonautics, Future in Shadow, Galilean Excursion and Sequence Fluorish as unlocked on your account. Also a number of store emblems like Emblem of Synth. What do you believe is missing?

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      5 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon