JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Forums

originally posted in: The toxicity of lfg VoG teams
Edited by Corrick II: 5/24/2021 2:43:44 PM
26
This is why I rarely ever raid in D2, even when I very much want to. I don’t have a clan that raids, no friends that play Destiny anymore, and LFG is my only chance. But things [i]changed[/i] between D1 and D2. The fireteam finder, players attitudes, more unforgiving mechanics, revive tokens. I don’t know if it was one or all of these things but raiding in D2 can be a nightmare for a solo player looking for a team. It sucks. It really sucks.
English

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon