JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
5/13/2021 3:18:39 AM
1

Synthcord Bug with Ada-1

So I'm at the tower trying to progress the quest with Ada-1 and she gives me the three synthweave plates. I had clicked through the quest and it again popped up with the same three items and I finished the scripted conversation with Ada-1 but it didn't give me the 100 synthcord needed to complete the quest step. So now I am stuck.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon