JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by DateMasamune01: 1/1/2021 10:54:13 PM
1

Does anyone know if this gun is or isn't from the Destiny games?

I found what may or may not be an Auto Rifle on this Mezco 1/12 Cable figure and I was wondering if I was right and which one it might be. So if anyone has any idea, I'd appreciate the name, and ideally, which figure it was packed with. *EDIT* Found the figure in question, and the gun; it's the McFarlane Toys Commando Spawn ( https://www.ebay.com/itm/MCFARLANE-COLOR-TOPS-COMMANDO-SPAWN/193822907374 ). Definitely gonna have to get that at some point. In any case, since I have my answer, I'm gonna see if I can't lock this thread now.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon