JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
11/11/2020 11:37:47 PM
1

Missing content

Hey bungie I purchased the deluxe edition of beyond light and got told to complete the beyond light campaign. But when I did I received nothing from the bonuses I was promised can this be fix or no because im kinda angry that I spent that much money just to get nothing I was promised, the only thing I do have is the emote, ghost shell and emblem that proves I brought the deluxe edition

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • My edition also really messed with the directory screen. I can’t even fly to Mars, Titan or Io. Waiting to hear back from my emails to Bungie but nothing so far.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon