JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
11/4/2020 1:51:43 PM
5

I have been wrongfully banned

Dear Bungie Team, Yesterday (04/11/2020) I got wrongfully banned. My situation is a bit tricky. I was playing the game "Among us" with some close friends of mine, while playing Destiny 2 in the meantime. I then decided to troll my friends with an 'Among us' cheat (used Xtreme injector (I think that's how it is called) to inject a .dll file into the among us game process). It was a private lobby, my friends knew what was going on and we laughed about it. Not a single person was harmed in this process. I later then logged back into my steam account and saw a message that told me I was permanently banned from Destiny 2. It looks like Destiny's Anti cheat got triggered by the .dll or the injector (I honestly have no clue). I have already sent out a help ticket to bungie, but I looks like no one has replied yet. I know that this might sound incredibly ridiculous, but if there is anything I can do to prove my innocence, please let me know. I can even link the .dll and injector I used if that helps.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Howdy. The #Help forums are not able to assist with appeals of restrictions or bans. However, there is a process in place for you to appeal your ban or restriction. [u]Please review the [b]Contact Form: Appeal Ban or Restriction article [/b][url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=48629]found here.[/url][/u] [i]Please note that, as mentioned in the article, there is no guarantee for a response, nor is there a guarantee that your ban or restriction will be overturned. [/i] [u]For more information on Bungie's policy regarding bans and restrictions, [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11929]please review the policy here[/url].[/u]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • hahahahah wrongfully banned. You can't be serious

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Just fyi...this isn’t a “wrongful ban”. It is fully warranted based on Bungie’s policy & past history.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • You used a code injector on another game while destiny is running. Ban is justified.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    3 Replies
    • [quote]My situation is a bit tricky. [/quote] LOL

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      1 Reply
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon