JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
7/17/2020 7:53:34 AM
1

Exclusive Emblem 'Sunset' not showing up in collections after redeemed

The Exclusive Emblem 'Sunset' is not showing up in collections after I redeemed it on the rewards page. I redeemed the 'Eclipse Sunset' emblem the same day and it showed up in collections. This has been a few days now since I have redeemed it and it has not shown up. I've logged onto steam and my xbox multiple times with no luck. I just am wondering how to get my emblem.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon