JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by FLOuder: 5/31/2020 1:22:22 AM
0

Destiny Legendary Edition DLC Key already used

Hello, i ordered Destiny 1 Legendary Edition with 3 DLCs for Xbox One 3 days ago in Amazon and the Main Game works, but the Key for the DLCs is already used. I asked Microsoft Support and they confirmed that the Key was already used in September, 25.2015. I already asked Amazon, but it was a private seller so nobody can do anything because the game was new and sealed. I bought the game twice for a friend, his Key worked.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon