JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
Edited by Exocipher EZ-026: 11/26/2019 1:24:42 PM
1

( >-_-)> PC Player looking for LATE/EARLY clan (12-8 a.m. EST) <(-_-<)

Currently looking for a clan to run content with around 12-8 am through the week and weekends. My recent clan are seldom on when I am, as I got a wife, kids and fulltime job so I am on the prowl for Guardians who share the same hours as myself. I really enjoy the game and would like to learn and push content as well as just overally BS around with fellow like-minded gamers like myself.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon