JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
11/10/2019 6:28:31 AM
0

Limited Edition content missing?

Hey guys! Me again. Pic is my own, will provide a picture with a timestamp if necessary. I bought the Limited Edition version of D2, and for the longest time I had all the content for said limited edition, even used the sword (Traitor's Fate) for a while; I also have the Emblem if anyone would like proof. However, with the release of Forsaken, I lost access to said Sword and am unable to retrieve it from my collections. Is there any sort of fix for this?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon