JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/19/2019 1:30:38 AM
0

Gotta Collect 'Em All Triumph Not Unlocking and can't place final Tribute

I have 50/50 Tributes placed in the Tribute Hall but I cannot place the 51st Tribute in the left side of the front door or unlock the Triumph Gotta Collect 'Em All. I found this video with someone else who has the same issue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2wt8HBeC10 Is this bugged? From googling it looks like there is other players have had the same issue but I haven't found a response on these forums from Bungie or a moderator regarding the issue.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon