JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/1/2019 9:47:04 PM
2

Accidentaly dismantled Majestic Solstice robes

I was going through my gear and I accidentaly dismantled my Majestic solstice chest slot on my warlock, and since it still has the -blam!- random perks design I cant reaquire it from my colections Will I be able to get it back and upgrade it to masterwork once shadowkeep launches? Is there ANY way I can recover it now? Please help. Footnote: I KNOW THERE IS A LOCK OPTION, I had the rest of my armor locked, just not the chest. Things happen.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • If you unlocked every set already or whatever character you got you will be able to pull a new set when shadowkeep launches

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • This version was the only one capable of the current Masterworking. The A2.0 version will use a vastly different method to Masterwork it.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon