JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
8/13/2019 5:26:44 PM
1

Laser Tag Emblem - I should have one but I don't....

I definitely played during that time and I remember how insane it was. Yet I wasn't awarded the new emblem. Is there a way that somebody at Bungie can help me out? It's by far the best emblem out there! I almost want it more than I wanted my Shattered Throne Solo emblem... almost

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • If you played during the time frame and did not receive your emblem, post a link to your official bungie.net PGCR qualifying match and they will add you to the impacted list.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    5 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon