JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
8/4/2019 9:08:03 PM
1

I KNOW I played during the Laser Tag event

Bungie just released the laser tag emblem for playing the first weekend during Osiris when Prometheus lens could kill in less than a second. I know I remember playing during that time on my PS4 account; because I remember Prometheus lens dropping for me and I went into crucible with it, and it was the most fun I had in crucible in all of Destiny 2 at the time. I also remember Xur selling it so trials of the nine wouldn’t be ruined for the weekend; and I also remember not buying it from him because I already had the weapon. I’m actually kind of upset and don’t really know if I can get the emblem still.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • All you need to do is pull up your game history on Bungie.net and find a qualifying Crucible match and copy a link to the PGCR and post it in the Help forum.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon