JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by Ajax Warqock: 4/13/2019 11:56:26 PM
2

Did anyone else get sent to an outside website from a notification yesterday around 5pm PST?

I received a link in an email for my gambit reaper jersey. I claimed the reward from it, but then I also had a notification later that seemed the same so I put my info in and continued with my Sony 2 step verification by text, very usual. Now going back to my messages shows I have a verification code claiming to be Sony but I noticed that the number was a full phone number - (740) 313-8794 - and I have never received any messages prior to this "verification code". Another thing I had noted was that after attempting my login for the 2nd time, I failed to connect. I can't remember if it was a time out error or an "Incorrect password, try again" type of error. I want to know if my account has been compromised. For the time being, I am changing my login info.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there. Would you care to send me a private message of a screenshot link (imgur.com preferred) showing the email you received and who it was from?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I did not get this notification, but you did the right thing changing your login info. You should also make sure you have 2FA enabled if not already.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon