JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Darth Dravus: 4/6/2019 10:27:22 PM
0

Scout Rifle Magazine Buff

So I know scouts aren't supposed to do as much damage as hand cannons as they have more range etc. But I feel as if they're magazine sizes are too small. I have had 150 and even 140 hand cannons with the same size magazine as some of my scouts or very close to and I just feel like if you want people to use scouts at farther range and they do less damage that they should be able to shoot a little bit longer before having to reload, especially with that most scouts shoot faster or as fast as most hand cannons. Now I don't think a huge increase is necessary but like 4 more bullets in the magazine sounds fair. I hate having to use my mod slot on backup mag mods just to make my magazine seem like it's doing anything

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon