JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by Raging Vegan: 1/3/2019 4:59:10 AM
0

Destiny 1 (Legacy) daily heroics

Is there any fast way to find these, and they're still a thing, right? I have both D1 and D2, but I find myself enjoying D1 more recently (used to play a lot back in the day). I have the original DLC but not the expansions. Since you can buy lvl 30 gear that can absorb more powerful pieces, I'm at light 242 on a lvl 34 character, so I'm wanting to hit up the dailies for more legendary marks, but I'm struggling to find them. Help an old hunter out?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon