JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
12/29/2018 5:15:37 PM
0

[Windows] [PvP] - High Ping and lag when playing pvp multiplayer

Hello Support, I am expxeriencing a few issues when I am playing in PVP multiplayer. I *do not* experience it when playing PVE, in Squads, or assaults, etc... I only repro this on the "Crucible"/ PVP mode, where my ping goes way too high, thus has me lagging to the point I'm threatened by players to be reported. And I don't want that, I just want to play and kill mean guardians. I went to https://www.killping.com/blog/destiny-2-high-ping/, and it seems there are a few issues with the ping in-game I tried a few things like opening ports, and checking the exceptions in my firewall, but I am not an expert. You will find my Windows env. attached to this ticket. Note I'm also French and cannot speak or write in English - this ticket was written by a friend. If you can reply in French, that would be neat. But I'm sure I'll go back a bug my friends so he can translate your answer. I look forward to reading you reply. Kind regards,

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon