JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
12/15/2018 1:55:37 AM
0

No Progress on Strike Milestone

So the other night, I finished the third of my three strikes for the weekly milestone, but when I got back to orbit, I found the milestone hadn't completed and instead had reset to 0. Now, whenever I do a strike, the count stays at zero and I can't finish the milestone. I've tried restarting the game several times and doing strikes on different characters, but nothing seems to work.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon