JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

12/4/2018 4:18:18 AM
6

Is it impossible to extract save data from Xbone?

I ask 'cause I really want to mod SCVI, but to do so, I'd have to extract my save data or somehow stream / upload it to my pc so I can open it in hex editor, but based on my findings or rather lack thereof, I'm beginning to think it's simply impossible. I could always just get the game for PC too, but I don't know how modding works on PC (assuming you can't simply go about it the same way you would with 360 and SCV with hex editor). I'm I just sol?
English
#Gaming #modding

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon