JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
12/2/2018 4:01:07 AM
1

Missing Journal of the Lost Cryptarch

I started the quest for Thunderlord but never finished it because I was waiting to be a higher light level (to save on infusion costs). After the most recent patch I no longer have the exotic pursuit in my inventory. Was this a limited time pursuit that had to be completed during a certain period of time? If so where was that stated? If not, is there any chance of getting the quest item back, I would really like to complete it.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon