JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/9/2018 6:38:53 AM
0

Need help from a developer, game breaking glitch happened

My bounty glitched out for the oracle offering, after you do the blind wells. I claimed the bounty and I did not recieve a offering. I even checked my post master since it's a consumable and nothing. It recognizes I did the bounty, but I can not do the next bounty where you have to use it (since I do not have the item because it never gave it to me). Please help me if you can. Reset the bounty if you need to, I'll grind again. I just want to see what happens when you turn it in. I'm a super lore head and am enjoying this more than taken king if I have to be honest. You guys did a great job.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon