JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
9/4/2018 11:12:14 PM
1

ESL-Bits: J.D. Salinger THE CATCHER IN THE RYE

Nice!

1

Not nice!

0

Don't care.

1

Link: [url]http://esl-bits.net/ESL.English.Learning.Audiobooks/Cacher.in.The.Rye/01/default.html[/url] [quote]1 IF YOU REALLY want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth.[/quote] [u][b]My notes:[/b][/u] I tried to search audible, but I couldn't find a audiobook of The Catcher in the Rye.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon