JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by Oryx, the Taken King: 7/25/2018 9:33:43 AM
26

Dear Bungie I want a email address

Is there another email apart from privacyrequest@bungie.com as that is not working I want to discuss my privacy
English
#Help #privacy

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by RedPhoenix HD: 7/25/2018 1:56:31 PM
    The email address is actually privacyrequest[b]s[/b]@bungie.com You are missing an "S" - I did a quick HELO test and the address is valid.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon