JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
4/22/2018 6:07:27 PM
1

So I came back

I took a HUUUUUGE break from D2. After playing D1 religiously, o felt cheated after playing the main story of D2 and feeling like there wasn't much to do. But I realized, I never raided, played many strikes , or trials in D2. Compared to D1, which I did everything . The game came out in a bad time for me. I had just went through hurricane Harvey , and was trying to get married. Having gone through 2 life events, I was forced to take a huge break. But now I'm back, and loving 6v6 iron banner, and ready for more dlc. This game had a long way to go but I'm excited to be back in a game and a community I love!
English
#destiny2 #Imback

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon