JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
11/17/2017 10:52:44 AM
3

Continuous Disconnections!

I load up Destiny 2, I go to do anything from PvP, to public events, but I can't, as I get disconnected, "reconnected", or booted competely (as in, they tell me to restart my game). This happens at least 4-5 times per hour, which, as many can imagine, is infuriating. I just want to play the game, have fun, and gear up, but over the last few days since purchasing it, I've been met with nothing but disconnections. I have an open nat type, and I've tried disabling my firewalls, but I still have the same things happen. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • no offense but i'm glad i'm not the only one suffering this

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Additionally, as an initial troubleshooting step when encountering an issue, players should close and relaunch the Destiny 2 client and Blizzard application. For players who continue to encounter issues, it is recommended that players delete their existing CVARS.xml file. This file can be found in: \Users\USER_NAME\Appdata\Roaming\Bungie\DestinyPC\prefs\ Note that when relaunched, the Destiny 2 application will generate a fresh CVARS.xml file. This worked for me

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    3 Replies
    • Have you found an issue i now have this after the hot fix

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      2 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon