JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/27/2017 5:33:10 PM
1

Is there a way to merge Bungie acounts?

I did the thing a number of other PC players did - I got the game via Blizzard's store, and accidentally created a new Bungie account. Trouble is, I've been playing on it since launch before realizing wtf I'd done - so, I now have my 7 year bungie account that I can't play Destiny on, and my brand new one that doesn't have any of my old data. Is there some way to merge the two? Like, transfer the char/clan over to the old, delete the new, and re-link to battle.net? Any help would be much appreciated.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon