JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

9/24/2017 5:34:59 PM
0

Counterbalance Mods do not work - Review by T1Gigz

I would like to post this to make Bungie and the community aware that the counterbalance mods do not work or are bugged at the moment. A review of the mods was performed by T1Gigz that proves they are not actually helping the recoil/stability of your weapon. I thought that these mods weren't actually helping me at all and it turns out that I was correct. Please take a look at his YouTube video. [url=https://youtu.be/_NrPyz4sAE0]link[/url] I hope that Cozmo is able to see this and help bring the issue to light.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon