JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/14/2017 1:44:21 AM
0

Hole In Hanger Floor

So I was exploring the social space, and I found a hole that appears to be an error. Sometimes a drone will fly over to the hole and pick something up and there will be a partial door but then it goes away. I have also seen players accidentally kick the soccer ball down the hole and that's just not cool man.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon