JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
8/16/2017 12:57:09 AM
1

A Question For People Hating on Locked Loadouts

Honestly, when do you ever change your loadout mid-Nightfall? I never do. Usually there's a burn and I select what weapons I want before the Nightfall, and I use those throughout without changing. I think there may have been one or two instances where I changed my loadout, but that's it.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Idk, sounds like it is going to make the game more challenging. Challenging is good, because it makes the things I earn feel more special.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon