JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
6/3/2017 2:39:00 PM
0

Beta Player Looking For A PvP Pubstomp Clan (XB1)

Beta player with almost 2,400 hours logged. Three 400 characters, 320 raid completions, 5530 grimoire, 1.6 K/D. Looking for a clan to pubstomp with. Not Trials, however. This may seem odd but I hate Trials. It stresses me out and I don't find it fun to play. So I'm looking for a clan to roll in 6v6 and 3v3 with. Don't particularly mind doing sweats. Also, huge bonus if you have a sweaty one word clan name. Cheers.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon