JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
5/19/2017 8:58:09 PM
1

Visited the destiny Reddit for the first time.

Made me realize just how toxic this forum is. It's a totally different atmosphere. And Surprisingly there's less shit about the game here than there is there. Done with these forums for good.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Babe, I love you so. I want you to know. That I'm gonna miss your love. The minute you walk out that door. Please don't go. Don't go. I'm begging you to stay.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon